Monday, April 2, 2007

Dave's Home cooming!

I’m so excited I can’t stand it. Dave will be home tonight around 6ish. He’s going to be jet lagged for days but we still set up an Italian class for tomorrow. I haven’t even looked at my Italian book since before South Africa so I’ll be very rusty. I almost feel like everything has been on hold until Dave gets home.

On another note, I’ve gone around the house and made sure everything was in order. All the beds made with clean sheets, dishes washed, trash taken out, clothes washed and ironed and general tidying of the house. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t that bad it’s just that I let some things go for a bit because it doesn’t bother me but would really bother Dave. I did miss one thing. Little David got out a lot of our CD’s last weekend and I haven’t put them back. I think I might have enough time to do that when I get home tonight. Wish me luck.

Looks like another fun filled weekend is in store. Tonight will be a couples night, probably dinner and then bed. Tomorrow we have Italian lessons in the afternoon and not really sure what at night, depends on how Dave feels. Sunday Alex will be in from the UK and I think we’ll invite him to go to a friend’s house for a BB-Q. Should be pleasant enough.

Oh, and the cherry blossoms are supposed to be in full force on Saturday. I’ve been here so long I’ve become Jaded so I’ll probably skip the whole thing. Why go see it again when I need to see the real ones in Japan, right?

No comments: