Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Emotional Me!

Ok, so I’ve been a little confuse on the whole Democratic nominee thing lately.

I started out thinking Hillary was the way to go. And then I thought she was too much part of the system.

So I started thinking Obama was the one. Because he wasn’t part of the system.

Edwards, who’s that?

But I had a little bit of an epiphany after Iowa. I actually felt disappointed and sad that Hillary didn’t win it. And resentful that Obama did.

That really surprised me.

When Hillary did win New Hampshire, I had a huge sense of relief and almost welled up with tears. That really surprised me too. I had no idea that I was that emotionally invested in this. This has turned into a gut feeling kind of thing.

So now I’ve come to the conclusion that Hillary is the one we need. She has been battling these f*cking Republican morons since at least 1992 in Washington and she knows how to get things done even with the road blocks and petty wars that the Republicans resort to. I feel that Obama will get chewed up and spit out and will not be effective, he’ll just spin his wheels. He will try too hard and will get nowhere.

It’s sad but true.

Unfortunately the way the US is right now, the only way to change it is to “pander” a bit to the right wing constitutes. But one can still change things this way, it just takes longer. Hopefully Hillary and Bill will be able to do this.

Now for other non political comments.

I’m tired, this not eating and exercising things is hard. But I am making some progress. I just have to keep this up for another, oh, six or seven weeks. By that time I should look rather gaunt and pale. But I’ll be skinny. And we all know, you can never be too rich or too thin.

210lbs today. Like I said, making progress.

No comments: