Thursday, July 19, 2007

London Heathrow

Well here I am again in the Red Carpet Club in London. Getting here and check-in was quite easy. I came a little bit early because I had to be out of the hotel by 11. Thought about shopping but decided it was too expensive now that the dollar is at a 30 year low against the Pound. This trip hurt.

The trip has pretty much been straight forward. It was a pure business trip. I came in on Monday on the day time flight, it was three hours late. I didn’t get to bed until 2ish that night and had to be at work the next day . I ended up showing up at 12ish.

I did all of my network stuff and then headed off for a drunken lunch with my co-worker Melanie. We sat outside and drank blush wine for about three hours. Gret lunch but I didn’t get much else done that day. I pretty much went back to the room and slept until the next day.

I went into work and fixed all of the little issues that happens when you do a major network change over. The printers didn’t work right, the polycom system was screwed up and various other small issues. Before I got there I remember to go to the Teb Baker store and switch out the shirt I got for Kiat for a larger one.

I SMSed the boys and meet them out last night. We went to Rupert Street’s and then Balian’s for dinner. It was fun and it was great seeing all the boys again.

Not really into writing long drawn out witty blog posts right now so I think this will be it.

1 comment:

Tony said...

MUAH!

Was great to see you again. Looking forward to your next visit :-)