Wednesday, April 16, 2008

If you find my motivation, could you email it to me?

Boy oh boy oh boy has it been hard to get motivated this week. I’m really not sure what it is but all I want to do is sleep and stare outside. Could it be that I’ve got spring fever? Haven’t had that since I was in high school I don’t think.

I’m supposed to run this week but I just can’t get my ass out of bed. So, I’ve been doing 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym at work instead. I have gotten much done considering that I don’t have any motivation. I’ve moved servers over to our new virtual server scheme over the weekend. That worked but stressed me to no end. I worked the last two weekends doing this. Maybe working so much has to do with the motivation problem I’m having.

Tonight we have two friends coming over for dinner. That will be fun and may get me out of my funk. Thursday we have something going on that for the life of me I can’t remember but I think it’ll be fun. Friday we’re talking about staying in because on Saturday we’re having a little get together wine tasting at the house for around 11 people.

The next thing you know Dave is going to England and it’ll be the end of the month. Boy things go fast when you get older.

Did I tell you I’m having a motivation problem? We it just kicked in and it’s hard for me to write any more.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Hope you have managed to find your funk!

beatpunk said...

I'm not motivated either. Good to see you yesterday! XOXO